"Joy is the realest reality, the fullest life, and joy is always given, never grasped...."

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The NEXT STEP!

I had the privilege of attending Summit VII with the Christian Alliance for Orphans last week. It is an annual meeting held for ministries, agencies, adoptive families, individuals, and the like from all over the world to come together and worship the Father of us all, educate each other on the things we have learned the past year, and spur each other on to "run the race set before us" (Heb 12:1).


It was Wonderful Beautiful Encouraging Saturating Refreshing Convicting Inspiring Informative Intense.....AMAZING.


One of the greatest blessings that has emerged from my attending Summit VII is my being offered to join a ministry that is close to my heart and full of my passion ... Project HOPEFUL!(check it out!!)




(I also have Project HOPEFUL and TRUTH PANDEMIC links posted on the left hand side of my blog. )


I have been invited to join my sisters and brothers in Christ at this incredible ministry to help educate, encourage, and enable families and individuals to advocate for and adopt children with HIV/AIDS. My role will be as the Human Resources Administrator. I will be able to do this on the days I have off each week from my current position as a nurse...so it is the best of all worlds! I am so excited (to say the least!) and am full of expectation to see what God-initiated things wait for me around the bend =) Please pray for me, I know it is only with His help I can be used to be a blessing to others through this ministry.


On an extremely fun sidenote. Before attending Summit VII last week I was able to go to Chicago and spend 4 days enjoying the city with my friend (and honorary little sis) Sarah. It was my belated 30th birthday present from my mom and sister...and was a BLAST! We saw the sites, ate our way through the Windy City, and got in some much needed relaxation and girl time.

I am ONE BLESSED GIRL!



3 comments:

  1. It will be fantastic to be part of Project Hopeful! I hope it opens amazing doors for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW--fantastic news! So exciting for you, Tammy! I can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!! I am SOOooo super excited about this! :)

    ReplyDelete